Mirek Rzadkowski is a photographer based in Sydney-Australia. His work focuses on landscape, wildlife, street and portraiture. He also makes short video documentaries.
He has been making photographs from the age of 7 with first images made on his dad’s 6x6 cm film camera, and silver gelatin contact prints.
- Painting with Light: Antelope Canyon, Tokyo-Japan, Jul-Aug 2005
- Toscana and Umbria Landscapes, Tokyo-Japan, Jul-Sep 2006
- Toscana and Umbria Landscapes, Sydney-Australia, Feb-Mar 2008
- Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year semi-finalist, 2011
- National Photographic Portrait Prize finalist, National Portrait Gallery, Canberra-Australia, Feb-May 2013
For more information on Mirek's work or to enquire about availability for projects, feel free to get in touch.