I’ve just installed the new firmware v1.2. Awesome!!
The new firmware is available for download for registered Leica customers / owners in the Leica Owners Area.
Here is what’s new.
- Improved handling for MF lenses: AE/AF Lock button now zooms into 100% instead of AE Lock function
- Improved of overall image quality for ISO 50 - ISO 400
- Improved L-Log curve for use for internal 8bit video recording
- Improved overall image quality of the viewfinder
- Bug fix: correct EXIF Data for use of R-lenses
- Bug fix: length of Wi-Fi passwords extended